1. CONTEST PERIOD: The GenieBelt Interesting Construction Facts Quiz (the “Contest”) period starts on July 6, 2017 at 12:01 AM Central European Summer Time (CEST) and closes on September 7, 2017 at 11:59 PM Central European Summer Time (CEST).
2. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTER: The Contest is sponsored by Condor Footwear (the “Sponsor”). Condor Footwear has been retained by the Sponsor to administer the Contest. Condor Footwear is and shall remain solely responsible for the delivery of the Prize(s) to the winner(s).
3. ENTRY PERIOD: Each month (starting the first day of the month and ending the last day of the month) shall be considered an Entry Period (each an “Entry Period”). Entries submitted during one Entry Period will not be carried over into subsequent Entry Periods. Entries submitted prior to the commencement of an Entry Period or after the conclusion of an Entry Period will be disqualified for that specific Entry Period.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to all visitors to the GenieBelt quiz located on the blog and to those that enter as specified in Paragraph 7 below (“Entrants”). Additional rules apply to Denmark only, those additional rules can be found at the bottom of the this page. All Entrants must be 21 years of age or older, at the time of entry into the Contest. Employees, agents and representatives of the Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliates, Condor Footwear and its subsidiaries or affiliates and each of their respective advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win, nor are the parents, siblings and children of any such employee, agent or representative or any person with whom such employee, agent or representative is domiciled. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
5. PRIZES: During the Contest, there shall be 1 random drawing for the entire quiz (the “Drawings”); the prize will be a pair of boots- dependent on the size and what is in stock (the “Prize”). An additional pair of boots will be awarded to the winner if they can provide a screenshot (not photoshopped or doctored) demonstrating they tagged a “friend” or a “connection” inside of the comment section on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. This will be the only way a second pair of boots will be awarded to the same person in the drawing. The second boot pair can be a different size if the winner desires. The second boot award will only be provided with proof of a tagged “friend” or “connection” in the form of a screenshot that is dated prior to the drawing of September 7th 2017. No cash value will be awarded to any of the winners. This is a one time contest for one quiz and although contestants can enter as many times as they wish. A winner will be selected from the list of those that have completed the quiz and gave their email address at the end prior to receiving their score. The list will be run through a randomiser and a winner will be selected regardless of entries and score. The Drawing will be held one time the quiz during the Contest Period, 1 Drawing . The Drawing will be held and Prize(s) will be awarded email will go out after the drawing on the September 7th 2017 (the “Drawing Date”) for all entries received during each of the three individual quizzes prior Entry Period. All Prizes are to be awarded via shipping from Eugene Yih email@example.com. If winner is selected and contact is made via the email address on the entry form and the participant doesn’t respond within 5 days to select a shoe size, a new winner will be drawn until one responds within the 5 days allotted to select their size of the boots (the Prize) and if they provide the proof of tagging a friend in the post, they will receive the additional pair of boots as outlined earlier. This additional award and requirement to tag does not apply to any residents of Denmark. Although they are still eligible for the one pair of boots award.
6. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Entrants will receive one entry for finishing quiz. There is only one quiz the will result in a drawing for boots, it is titled “how much do you know about construction.” Participation in the quiz to the last question and submission of your name and email address counts as one entry. Additionally if the quiz participant then shares the quiz on a social media channel with their connections and tags 1 or more “friends” or “connections,” they are then eligible to receive an additional pair of boots. After the drawing, the winner will be required to prove the tagging of at least one connection with a screenshot in order to receive a second pair of boots. If they cannot provide a screenshot dated prior to drawing date, then a second pair will not be award. This is firm and not exceptions will be made. So long as the quiz has been completed during the Entry Period and the email address is one that is “legitimate” (not a fake or blank email) and the entry winner responds within 5 days of the first outreach from GenieBelt. A “unique entry” is defined as a quiz completion that Entrants are invited to participate in The GenieBelt Interesting Construction Facts Quiz. An Entrant will not receive additional entries for completing more than one response on the same quiz. The maximum number of entries per Entrant (whether acquired as set out in this Rule # 6 or through the alternate means of Contest entry set out in Rule # 7 below) is equal to the number of quizzes (3).
7. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN – ALTERNATE MEANS OF CONTEST ENTRY: Entrants may receive one free entry by inputting their name and email address at the end of a completed quiz to receive their score. After a winner is selected, contact will be made using that same email address to inquire about the size, model, and shipping address of the boots (1 pair) to be sent. Upon the entrant not being from Denmark and proving via screenshot that they have tagged an additional connection, the entrant will be eligible to receive a second pair of the same or different size. The Entrant will be required to provide their name street address, city, country, postal code, telephone number, and shoe size to receive their prize. All entries become the exclusive property of GenieBelt. The email addresses are subject to any future inquiries and future emails until such time comes that the entrants manually opts out of the promotional emails via the unsubscribe button at the bottom of every email. To be absolutely clear, if you enter your name or email address we get to do anything we want with your name and email address. Don’t participate in the contest if you’re not able to handle further emails. This is one way for us to send you promotions, look at getting reviews through third party sites, and additional contest/advertisements in the future.
8. CONTEST DRAWINGS: Winners will be determined by random drawings held in Copenhagen, Denmark beginning at 2:00 p.m. Central European Summer Time (CEST) on the Drawing Dates from all eligible entries received during an Entry Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The odds of an entry winning any Prize will be the same, whether the entry was automatically generated or by alternate means of entry. The Drawing Date is September 7th 2017 unless otherwise specified during the Contest Period.
9. PRIZE AWARDING: Winners will be notified by email by GenieBelt. within 3 days of each Drawing Date. Prizes will be awarded only on verification by GenieBelt. that all Contest requirements have been met by the selected winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor, which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected winners at their email addresses listed on GenieBelt. The selected winners will have 5 calendar days from notification to accept the Prize by email, and will be instructed whom to contact at that time. Condor Footwear and Sponsor are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner. If a selected Entrant cannot be contacted within the allotted time period, GenieBelt and Condor Footwear reserve the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize by means of a random draw from the pool of eligible Entrants. In order to be declared an official winner the selected winner will be required to respond with a full mailing address and return their desired boot size to GenieBelt which will then forward it along to Condor Footwear A Declaration and Release Form within seven days of receipt will be required to show other users a picture of winner and their name. If a selected winner fails to complete and return the their shipping information and size to GenieBelt within five days, then GenieBelt reserves the right to void that entry and select another eligible Entrant for that Prize. By responding with your address, name, and boot size then returning the Declaration and Release Form, the Entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations, (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, Condor Footwear , its affiliates and subsidiaries and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize, or participation in the Contest, and (iii) gives permission to the Sponsor and Condor Footwear and GenieBelt, at their option, to publish or otherwise use the Entrant’s name, address, photograph, voice and comments, without compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor GenieBelt or Condor Footwear or their respective advertising agencies. Any Prize awarded will be delivered by the Sponsor to the official winner by mail within 30-45 days after receipt of the signed and fully completed Declaration and Release Form.
10. CONTEST GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by these Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of GenieBelt and Condor Footwear and Sponsor, which are final. Do not participate in the quiz if you do not agree with all of the rules. By inputting your email, you agree to all terms and conditions.
11. WINNERS LIST: GenieBelt reserves the right to keep the winners and entries list 100% private from all inquisitors and parties regardless of claim or interest.
12. DISQUALIFICATION: Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest or the operation of the GenieBelt contest or any other GenieBelt hosted website, as determined by GenieBelt, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Condor Footwear or GenieBelt reserves the right to terminate the Entrant’s eligibility to participate. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of GenieBelt, which in the sole opinion of GenieBelt, corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the contest, GenieBelt. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Contest and to award Prizes to individuals selected at random from the pool of Entrants received up to the point of termination. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Contest Rules and Regulations.
13. DISCLAIMER: Sponsor Condor Footwear and GenieBelt. are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Condor Footwear and GenieBelt shall not be responsible or liable to Entrants for any losses, damages or costs incurred as a result of Entrants entering the Contest or use of a Prize won in connection with this Contest or the failure by Condor Footwear to deliver the Prize to the winner in accordance with the Contest Rules and Regulations. By participating or attempting to participate in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Condor Footwear and GenieBelt, and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
14. TAX INFORMATION: Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
15. APPLICABLE LAWS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and county laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
16. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by Taylor Ryan while he shakes his head at you; You cannot attempt to sue or claim unfairness as result of entering this contest. Any complaints require a choreographed danced filmed in the nude by any parties wishing to make claim and posted on Vimeo and Youtube. All claims are immediately void regardless of legitimacy due to the fact that this is a fun quiz and not meant to be taken seriously. The prize is a pair of boots, come on. (ii) You cannot attempt to sue anyone over this contest (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
Additional rules specifically for Denmark only:
You are only allowed to win 1 pair of boots if your name and email address is drawn during the contest. Meaning if you live in Denmark and even if you tag a friend, you will only be awarded 1 pair of boots if your name is drawn by the contest. We are not incentivising anyone in Denmark to tag friends within any platform on this contest. Those residing in Denmark can still win boots, but they will not receive a second pair regardless of whether or not they tag a friend in a comment, post, or picture.
While this contest is being promoted and run by GenieBelt on Facebook, but it has nothing to do with Facebook as a company. Facebook has nothing to do with this competition on than being the platform for promotion.